Friday, March 6, 2015

Salmon & Vege in White Creamy Soup



I like the salmon in soup, especially in Japanese cuisine. The one I usually ordered was in Miso soup, but I like to have a try with white milky soup, since I need to clear my milk powder sooner as I can.....haha...

Ingredients

  • tomato    番茄
  • carrot   胡萝卜
  • napa cabbage/chinese cabbage     黄芽白/大白菜
  • bean sprout    豆芽
  • bunashimeji    灵芝菇
  • enokitake    金针菇
  • konnyaku    蝴蝶结
  • tofu    豆腐
  • salmon fillet    三文鱼柳
  • milk    牛奶
  • sesame oil    麻油
  • salt    盐
  • pepper    胡椒
  • rice/ginger wine    米/姜酒

Steps 

  1. Cut the ingredients into desire size.    把材料切成喜欢的大小。
  2. Pan fry the salmon fillet without oil to golden brown. Cut into smaller pieces.    三文鱼不用油煎至金黄色,再切小块。
  3. Pour the milk into the pan and bring to boil.    牛奶倒入锅里煮滚。
  4. Add vegetables into the milk and cook. Put the salmon fillet in.    加入蔬菜煮片刻,然后加入三文鱼。
  5. Season with salt, pepper, sesame oil and rice/ginger wine.    以盐、胡椒、麻油和米/姜酒调味。

No comments:

Post a Comment