Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cellophane Noodle in Salmon Creamy Soup



I like the salmon in soup, especially in Japanese cuisine. The one I usually ordered was in Miso soup, but I like to have a try with white milky soup, since I need to clear my milk powder sooner as I can.....haha...

Ingredients

  • cellophane noodle    冬粉
  • gobo/greater burdock   牛蒡
  • napa cabbage/chinese cabbage     黄芽白/大白菜
  • bunapishimeji    白玉菇
  • tofu    豆腐
  • salmon fillet    三文鱼柳
  • konbu    昆布
  • milk    牛奶
  • sesame oil    麻油
  • salt    盐
  • pepper    胡椒
  • rice/ginger wine    米/姜酒

Steps 

  1. Soak the cellophane noodle into water to soften.    冬粉浸水泡软。
  2. Cut the ingredients into desire size.    把材料切成喜欢的大小。
  3. Make the konbu and gobo/greater burdock broth.    以昆布和牛蒡熬成高汤。
  4. Pour the milk into the broth and bring to boil.    牛奶倒入高汤煮滚。
  5. Add noodle, vegetables, tofu and salmon fillet into the broth and cook.    加入冬粉、蔬菜、豆腐和三文鱼煮。
  6. Season with salt, pepper, sesame oil and rice/ginger wine.    以盐、胡椒、麻油和米/姜酒调味。

No comments:

Post a Comment