Thursday, July 31, 2014

Frittata (意式烘蛋)




When I was watching "Giada at Home" on Food Network channel yesterday, Giada shared us a recipe "Frittata". This is a great dish for those food-picker like my elder son. Just put in anything you like (I'm putting vegetable definitely!!) and they are "hidden" in the egg mixture...
My son said to me "Mummy, i wanna try this! They look nice!!" Ok, I'm on today for the requested recipe.

Ingredients

  • egg    
  • milk    牛奶
  • bacon    燻肉
  • cabbage    包菜
  • sweet corn kernels    玉米粒
  • chopped onion    洋葱叮
  • cheese    芝士
  • a touch of salt and pepper    少許鹽和胡椒

  Steps 

  1. Pan fried the diced bacon.    煎熟已切小片的熏肉。
  2. Saute and stir fried the onion, cabbage and kernels.    炒香洋葱叮、包菜和玉米粒。
  3. Crack the egg into a bowl. Pour in the milk then sprinkle the salt, pepper and whisk the egg to blended thoroughly.    蛋、奶、盐、胡椒搅匀。
  4. Add the cheese, onion,cabbage, kernel and bacon into the egg mixture. Stir well.   把芝士、洋葱叮、包菜、玉米粒和熏肉倒入蛋液拌匀。
  5. Scoop the mixture into baking container and bake them at 200°C for 10 minutes.     将蛋液混合体倒入烤模進爐以200°C烤10分鐘。

No comments:

Post a Comment